All-Star I Wish ______________ Had A 2by2 Video.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have entirely too many but here it goes
Kelsey Rule
Tessa Konczylo
Toni B
Rachel Mcguigan
Alyssa White
Taylor Martin
Amanda Graceffa
Caitlyn Krulee
Chrisette Torres
Caitlyn Rasmussen
Bam Meade
Cat Haley
Emily Sawyer
Aisha Brandon

I really wish like all of i5 from last year had them:
Kevin Baron, Sheldon Bullock, Coleman Chaisty, Shane Arce, Gian Michael, Heather Tabb, Ashley Ricardo, Sandria, Marta, Sasha oh and you can't forget Victor Rosario ;)

id love to see coed elite get one, they deserve one!
and of course id die if he did OA Angels, that would make my year probably.

I also really would like a coaches video.

I once was at a competition where they not only made pictures from the teams but tons of pictures of the coaches too. it was awesome to see those!

I wish I had a video of my baby through the years, and I would die to have one of my son. They are amazing videos :) I would love to see Shayla from GA with one, and Jay from Warriors.

Maddie and Cori from Tsu if they hadn't graduated (I think Cori did...). Speaking of, I wish 2x2 could have had some vids of Taylor Hall, Betar, Ashley Alden, Erin O'Connor, Big Red and Erica Levy back when they were on seniors.
Maddie graduated and is going to UofL and cheering too for Gymtyme! Corrie is a senior this year and has a 2x2 video already. Both are fantastic girls!

Maddie graduated and is going to UofL and cheering too for Gymtyme! Corrie is a senior this year and has a 2x2 video already. Both are fantastic girls!

Really? I thought Corrie was the same age as Maddie. Oops :) Very excited to watch that video haha

Back