OT I Would Love To Start Couponing

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I wish there were infinite coupons for fresh fruit and veggies.

My stores allow overages, so I buy in excess for overage (donate the excess) and use the overage to pay for most of my fresh stuff. January and July are the two biggest months for fresh produce coupons.

My stores allow overages, so I buy in excess for overage (donate the excess) and use the overage to pay for most of my fresh stuff. January and July are the two biggest months for fresh produce coupons.

I dont think we have that here, but that would be awesome!!!

I dont think we have that here, but that would be awesome!!!

If you have a Wal*Mart, they allow overages; as does Target. Other stores are hit and miss, Publix does, but pharmacy stores do not. The first part of couponing, is to pick a store and study it's rules. Each store will have their own set and once you have their rules learned, you can plan sales and such accordingly.

We're a military family, so we can use the commissary and it definitely makes couponing a lot easier. Some of the best transitions to date are hundreds of dollars in fresh meat, produce, and dairy with overages. But I know that not all civilian stores allow that.

I love to coupon, but I don't love having to stand behind people who try and buy $100+ worth of food all on coupons and have no clue what they have in their hand till they are about to pay ... Ugh:banghead:

I love to coupon, but I don't love having to stand behind people who try and buy $100+ worth of food all on coupons and have no clue what they have in their hand till they are about to pay ... Ugh:banghead:

I tell people to find another line :)

Back