All-Star Ice Closing Locations?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 14, 2015
I didn't make this thread just to stir the pot btw. I have a real genuine curiousity. Recently I just checked on Twitter and ICE took their Fort Wayne and Mishawaka locations out of their bio. I know, you can't base if a location is closing based off of a Twitter bio but I'm really scared. They're the only gym near me that actually does competitions. Anyone got answers? Thank you.

It is on the website if you click on Mishawaka or Fort Wayne. We did not receive anything as parents of the Aurora location.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bummer then for those in Indiana. Hope everyone finds homes. I did notice a FB post talking about referrals that did NOT refer to either of those locations. Good luck

Not sure where OP is located, but both ICE locations had other competitive gyms fairly close. Ft. Wayne has Hoosier Elite and Mishawaka is close to Indiana Ultimate. Hopefully these kids can find new places to cheer.

I hope this isn't true. Fort Wayne is pretty much our hometown. @PoofQueen I'm not sure exactly where in NE Indiana you are located, but check into Midwest Elite Lima. It's in Ohio and not too far from Ft. Wayne.

I live right next to ice mishawaka and was talking to an ice cheer mom the other day at work. There's a car pool going to the aurora location from here, but she didn't want her cp to spend her hs years in a car going to/from cheer. I feel really bad, and I'm pretty upset because now I won't be able to go to their open gyms/tumbling classes anymore. But indiana ultimate is right here and so is elite sports academy.

Ok both are closing - the leases were up and they have the Indianapolis location so the gym decided not to renew the leases. I know at least one of the coaches is headed to Aurora.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it looks like I'm going to Indiana Ultimate. I'm okay with that but it's a bit hard to just have to leave so suddenly when tryouts were supposed to be on Sunday. I'm excited to go to IU but it's such a sudden change.. Thanks for the answers everyone

Back