All-Star Ice Illinois Inspection

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My gym failed one year because I used an extention cord from the wall to the radio. No extention cords allowed in a warehouse.

Wow, something as simple as that?! Well, I hope they will allow ICE to just fix the problem areas versus closing/charging. So sorry to hear about this...but I'm sure it will be handled promptly by the owners. I guess it is important to have inspections to avoid future problems which can be potentially dangerous with that many people going in and out of the building.

Hey everyone, our owner told me to share with everyone what had happened. We just need to install a railing on a set of stairs and one of our floors was measured as being a little bit to close to the exit. We are going to have everything fixed by the weekend and we aren't going anywhere anytime soon. We aren't going to be closed at all, just going to fix those 2 issues and no problem. Thanks for all of the support!

Hey everyone, our owner told me to share with everyone what had happened. We just need to install a railing on a set of stairs and one of our floors was measured as being a little bit to close to the exit. We are going to have everything fixed by the weekend and we aren't going anywhere anytime soon. We aren't going to be closed at all, just going to fix those 2 issues and no problem. Thanks for all of the support!

Glad that they were minor fixes so the gym can be up and running again in no time. Goodluck to ICE.

Back