All-Star Ice Indiana

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 26, 2015
Why would such a successful program, who keeps buying more gyms not be able to support it's current locations?Fort Wayne and Mishawaka, possibility of closing locations? I call foul! Someone help these kids out!

Why would such a successful program, who keeps buying more gyms not be able to support it's current locations?Fort Wayne and Mishawaka, possibility of closing locations? I call foul! Someone help these kids out!
Thanks for stirring the pot.

I'm not typically one to jump to the defense of gyms, but it's very possible that the interest is just not high on those areas and they can't support themselves. It's not a wise business decision to push money into a location that will never be profitable or break even. I have no idea if that's the case, but I imagine it may be.

Thanks for stirring the pot.

I'm not typically one to jump to the defense of gyms, but it's very possible that the interest is just not high on those areas and they can't support themselves. It's not a wise business decision to push money into a location that will never be profitable or break even. I have no idea if that's the case, but I imagine it may be.
The little that I know about Ft Wayne, it should be able to support a few cheer gyms. I don't know what's going on, but it shouldn't be from a lack of interest.

Seems like they have dedicated kids, but not dedicated ownership. Buying gyms out, but not supporting ALL of their current gyms.

From my understanding, there is a legitimate concern for the kids at these gyms next year. Drama is occurring because questions are being ignored and concerns aren't being addressed.

did you come on here to start drama, or did you actually believe that fierce board would be the place to get a legitimate answer to your question, as opposed to talking directly to the gym owners? just curious.

Also, do you have children who cheer at one of these gyms? Or are you just a "concerned observer"?

It's that time of year..... Brace yourself for the tom fullery

From what I assumed, those two were their strongest locations with Mishawaka being where it all begin. They've made it this far and have produced an amazing product in the process. I trust that whatever they do from here on will continue to be in the best interest of their athletes and their families! On a side note, I think sometimes it is the delivery of some of this new tea that is kind of offsetting to some.

Never said I wasn't a fan of ICE or that I'm not an athlete too! Many things have been said, I'm sorry you haven't heard them.

Interesting, ICE Aurora and Indy have posted skills building and try out info but not for Mishawaka and Fort Wayne. Oh yes, it's still Tom Fullery

Back