All-Star Ice Lady Lightening

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 14, 2009
Is there a pro shop for ICE? I looked on their website but didn't see one. Just wondering if I missed it or is there not one? Thanks for any info. (If this is already mentioned/talked about somewhere feel free to tell me that too. Haha)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

i have to because this is my absolute pet peeve.

lightening - descent of the uterus into the pelvic cavity that occurs late in pregnancy; the fetus is said to have dropped
descent - a movement downward
lightening - changing to a lighter color
whitening
change of color - an act that changes the light that something reflects
bleach - the act of whitening something by bleaching it (exposing it to sunlight or using a chemical bleaching agent)

There is no 'e' in lightning. but back to your original question based on their website it doesn't seem they have an online proshop. if you know anyone at ICE (or theres anyone on the boards!) I would contact them and see if you can work something out :)

ICE doesnt really have an online proshop. I follow them on twitter and they always tweet about their latest items in their proshop with a link to their email so you can order them. They only do orders by emails I think.

i have to because this is my absolute pet peeve.

lightening - descent of the uterus into the pelvic cavity that occurs late in pregnancy; the fetus is said to have dropped
descent - a movement downward
lightening - changing to a lighter color
whitening
change of color - an act that changes the light that something reflects
bleach - the act of whitening something by bleaching it (exposing it to sunlight or using a chemical bleaching agent)

There is no 'e' in lightning. but back to your original question based on their website it doesn't seem they have an online proshop. if you know anyone at ICE (or theres anyone on the boards!) I would contact them and see if you can work something out :)
Haha I like you!!!! Also my pet peeve.One of my teams was named lightning and very rarely did an EP or anyone who listed them spell it right. I really couldn't believe that Industry professionals couldn't handle it.

Is there a pro shop for ICE? I looked on their website but didn't see one. Just wondering if I missed it or is there not one? Thanks for any info. (If this is already mentioned/talked about somewhere feel free to tell me that too. Haha)

Spelling aside pm me I might be able to help

Back