All-Star Icu Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

think im gonna go sleep now but i hope someone post results on here.. and after tomorrow too.. because probably not going to be able to watch team sweden allgirl tomorrow..

I have to go to bed now, will check for results with my morning coffee at 5am :)
Have fun with the dance categories everyone who's watching!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

And here's the time zone friendly schedule for tomorrow ! ICU Worlds Performance Times - Google Sheets

I decided to be thorough, so I put all time zones from UTC to UTC+12 even though most probably won't be necessary. I used colors so people know what color is theirs to find performance times easily.

You are my hero!
(Anyone else hears singing Enrique Iglesias now? ^^)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

YESSS SLOVENIA COED!!! Amazing. And soooo in love with those uniforms. Is that an all mesh back like Cheer Savannah? Love love love (even though my inner bra brigade doesn't agree). Would love to see a close up.

ETA: Did all girl have those too? I missed them during class
Picture of their uniforms. Flyer has lace on the back. All girl group stunt wore last year uniforms and teams tomorrow will also wear last year unis. The flyer skirt is rolled up a little bit. But it's skort actually :)
33c3xg9.jpg

Last year unis
I think that was the all girl uniform
27494.6543369ac5b663ab9dad95aeecc2a03f.png

And here's the time zone friendly schedule for tomorrow ! ICU Worlds Performance Times - Google Sheets

I decided to be thorough, so I put all time zones from UTC to UTC+12 even though most probably won't be necessary. I used colors so people know what color is theirs to find performance times easily.

what does EST mean is it like what time it is in orlando? and i think i am utc +2 (sweden) but im not sure,,

Ohh and I am produ slovenian right now!! Two hit routines for day 1!! Hoping for two hit routines tomorrow too!!

And I really liked Germany allgirl group stunt and Holly costa rica :eek::eek:

Picture of their uniforms. Flyer has lace on the back. All girl group stunt wore last year uniforms and teams tomorrow will also wear last year unis. The flyer skirt is rolled up a little bit. But it's skort actually :)
33c3xg9.jpg

Last year unis
Thanks :) LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Lace on the back? Oooo any chance you have a picture of that too?

Back