All-Star Icu Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What exactly happened with Thailand?
In the end they had a pyramid come down. The top flyer basically fell down head first, but the bases on the ground caught her and she made a cartwheel-dismount out of it. I don't know if it was intended as that, but everyones reaction was just so fast, that was amazing!

Thailand's baskets made me smile to the high heavens. their pleated skirts whirled around like that one epic basket toss during the clover's final routine in bring it on. that routine was the reason i became a cheerleader

Are they going out of order? Seems like the skipped England and China, who were supposed to go after Sweden.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

In the end they had a pyramid come down. The top flyer basically fell down head first, but the bases on the ground caught her and she made a cartwheel-dismount out of it. I don't know if it was intended as that, but everyones reaction was just so fast, that was amazing!

I thought she was falling too but I glanced at the other group and they were doing the same dismount so I think she just fell into it early

Thank you for the update!

Is that the only fall for them? Any bobbles or anything? So angry my internet lost connection!!

I feel so bad for her. i can't imagine how stressful it must be to get hurt at a comp in a foreign country
And that terror of US hospital bills.... Travel insurance ladies and gents. Every time.
Hoping all the injured athletes from today are ok.

Back