All-Star Icu Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm apparently a sign Nazi...
Are these completely different signs than Finland's coed? Not that it really matters, but these individual letters read well and Coed's looked odd to me

I'm apparently a sign Nazi...
Are these completely different signs than Finland's coed? Not that it really matters, but these individual letters read well and Coed's looked odd to me

A sign nazi... laughed so hard at that.
I'm so bothered by some signs and the letters - especially if they are hard to read because of color choice/font

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

A sign nazi... laughed so hard at that.
I'm so bothered by some signs and the letters - especially if they are hard to read because of color choice/font

I make all the signs for our University and unreadability (let's pretend that's a word) has always terrified me. I've put signs at the end of my yard while making them and stood across the street to see if I could read them. Some of these teams need to think about it a little...

I make all the signs for our University and unreadability (let's pretend that's a word) has always terrified me. I've put signs at the end of my yard while making them and stood across the street to see if I could read them. Some of these teams need to think about it a little...

Sign Nazi and unreadability are my new favorite words. Although using the term "grammar nazi" didn't do too well over here, so maybe i'll stick with throwing it around only in conversations with cp ^^

Sign Nazi and unreadability are my new favorite words. Although using the term "grammar nazi" didn't do too well over here, so maybe i'll stick with throwing it around only in conversations with cp ^^

This made my laugh so much more than it should have

Back