All-Star Icu Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can someone tag me and let me know how Cheer Excess (France) does? I'm in traffic in Jacksonville. But that's the team my cp13 stayed with in Paris and I love those kids to death!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Ecuador is about to go, and it's France's turn right after them, so probably 5 minutes until they go !
ETA : just realized you said "how" they do, not "when"... I'll keep you posted !

i actually love the teams that perform their cheer (with signs) in their own language.. like they wouldnt do it in english at games right? but sweden always does it in english.
Actually, we cheer in English at games. Swedish doesn't sound right somehow.

Actually, we cheer in English at games. Swedish doesn't sound right somehow.

no thats true but i meant like the south american teams or like the others. but i understand. swedish is a hard language to cheer in.. especially in skånska..

@12stepCheermom France had a couple of mistakes, they seemed to be nervous, but other than that, they had a great routine!

sorry if this way asked, kinda in a rush and hoping for a quick answer- does ICU championship count as a day for your park hopper pass?

@12stepCheermom : There were several mistakes (I saw a dropped sign in the cheer section, tumbling TDs, someone fell during a stunt dismount and I'm pretty sure one or two stunts didn't happen as they were supposed to). But overall, in my biased opinion, they have gotten so much better over the last few years ! Two years ago, they barely pulled any body positions, and now they had squad bow and arrows, scales and even a couple needles. I think they did great !

I loved France! I'm half French and already wondering if I could travel so I can be on Team France next year!! It's not THAT far from England is it?!

On the subject of England, I cannot wait to see them! There's a bunch of awesome athletes on that team, they're going to rock it!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back