If Money/responsibility Were Not An Issue....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I would love to go to top gun! they have such innovative choreo at all levels, and top gun can do no wrong in my eyes when it comes to uniforms. (TGLCs black uniforms from this past year are my all time favourite uni)

I think our cheer dream would be cheer athletics. We haven't personally been (yet) but many from our gym have and the amazing positivity from a highly competitive program is appealing. We wouldn't move for it, even if it were a possibility but if it were in our back yard.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CEA for sure I know not everyone loves CSP but there is something I just love about her and her program. Or Cheer Athletics.

I don't have a cp... but since I am one, I'd move to Top Gun in an instant.

My dream gyms have always been Cheer Athletics and Top Gun. Never thought either would be a reality. Who knows, maybe I'll move to Miami someday haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Not in the US, but I would love to spend a season with ViQueens in Norway (if I could understand Norwegian). I'd love to see what they do and how they train to get that good.

Jaylen use to be obsessed with top gun. However she says now that she wants to be on a Stars Vipers worlds team. So she is lucky as she has been apart of this program going on 5 seasons. I think she may get to live her dream out one day since I don't think we are going anywhere.

However if we had to move anywhere I assume when she goes to college she will choose Top Gun because she says she is going to live in a pent house in Miami, and I'm going to be her maid but she won't even pay me minimum wage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

top gun for me! i just think they're a classy gym and consistent at all levels. world cup would be my second choice because i love jersey lol

I would love to go to top gun! they have such innovative choreo at all levels, and top gun can do no wrong in my eyes when it comes to uniforms. (TGLCs black uniforms from this past year are my all time favourite uni)

Funny one man's no wrong is another's no way. I would never let my kids go to Top Gun BECAUSE of their uniforms (which I think look like strippers). That said they have done classes with the owners before and I was beyond impressed with them but could never get past the uniforms which seem to get smaller and skimpier each season. They do have some innovative choreo though and talent!

I think my one child would love to be at World Cup (Thank you Twinkles documentary a few years back) my child is still obsessed with this gym and had never been there. Personally I have always been impressed with Sting Rays clean look at all levels. BUT we are very blessed to be at a gym we were all excited about that is near home and can't say as I would ever consider moving because of a gym.

I live in the UK and when I started cheer I absolutely worshipped one of the gyms here. I never thought I'd be able to go. A year later I relocated (for other unrelated reasons) and happened to be 5 minutes from this gym! I am now on my second season there and so happy. If I could move to the US and cheer I'd love to go to World Cup or Cali.

Back