If Not Nfinty's Then What?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The Varisty Inspires look almost identical to the nfinity evolutions. And alot cheaper. They go up size 12

i have no limits and they are by far the best cheer sneakers i have ever had! they are light just like nfinitys but they offer more suppourt, also they come in low top and high top for added suppourt :)

That's strange the boy that was on my team this past season I ordered him a 12 in mens and they sent it to me
might feet are wider then the 12s they sent! i had them all last season and they make my feet cramp.

Another option, if you're not a tumbler and don't need "cheer" shoes, some other guys on the team got mesh/nylon lightweight sneakers, I think adidas do a version, and nike, just casual white sneakers and then got white shoe paint to colour over the stripes or swooshes before comp. They are generally lightweight enough to do back tucks and sometimes offer more arch support than cheer shoes.

Another option, if you're not a tumbler and don't need "cheer" shoes, some other guys on the team got mesh/nylon lightweight sneakers, I think adidas do a version, and nike, just casual white sneakers and then got white shoe paint to colour over the stripes or swooshes before comp. They are generally lightweight enough to do back tucks and sometimes offer more arch support than cheer shoes.
PERFECT! Yah i was on Kaepa's site and nothing :| but i think these would do! im just tired of not wearing shoes and shocking everyone on the floor.

I wear Pumas and they have lasted for three or four years. They offer good arch and ankle support amd are fairly light.

Back