All-Star If Tiny 2 Exist

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

oh lordy no!!!!
i'm still hoping they make the tiny division exhibition only. they are so young & have so many years ahead to deal with all the craziness! let them just get used to the basics

If this division existed, gyms would start getting calls about starting private lessons IN UTERO.
As funny as this is, I can see people actually doing this.

I can guarantee you that it would start in the South.

"Hey SM, want to go pick out some colors for the baby's nursery tomorrow? She's due in a couple of months and I figure we should do it ASAP."

"Sorry, can't. She has a cheer private tomorrow. She's never be a UK Wildcat if we don't start now!"

I think if you require a pacifier as soon as you get off stage you are too darn young to compete. No lie saw that in the mini division this last weekend the kiddo would not give it up for awards either. .... Just looked at the other team mom and we gave the side eye and shook our heads (made our Youth athletes look like old ladies).

oh lordy no!!!!
i'm still hoping they make the tiny division exhibition only. they are so young & have so many years ahead to deal with all the craziness! let them just get used to the basics

I'm curious, from a coach, why you think this way? The only reason I allowed CP to go into cheer was because she was competing and when she was placed on a Tiny Exhibition because of her age she opted to leave the gym and find a new home. If the Tiny division was 2-3-4 I would get it, but now that it goes up to age 6? Eh, I'm not sure I could justify what I pay for her to cheer for her to be handed awards she may or may not have earned.

"Hey SM, want to go pick out some colors for the baby's nursery tomorrow? She's due in a couple of months and I figure we should do it ASAP."

"Sorry, can't. She has a cheer private tomorrow. She's never be a UK Wildcat if we don't start now!"

You laugh, but in some areas of the country you have to put your name on a waiting list the second you find out you're pregnant if you want into certain daycare and preschool centers. So it's not that far of a stretch! Besides, if the child is already going to be a Wildcat her nursery will be Black & Blue with claw marks. Sheesh...:p

And don't forget we will start have tumble tracks in cribs...lol

I C.I.T for a lot of them younger teams in my gym, our Tiny team last year could have kept up with some Mini 2 teams if we gave them a level 2 routine, as well our Mini 2 last year could have easily been Mini 3, although they kicked some major Little Susie bootie in Mini 2 ;)

I C.I.T for a lot of them younger teams in my gym, our Tiny team last year could have kept up with some Mini 2 teams if we gave them a level 2 routine, as well our Mini 2 last year could have easily been Mini 3, although they kicked some major Little Susie bootie in Mini 2 ;)

The problem with the Tiny division, is before the age of four they shouldn't even be doing bridges let alone back handsprings. For older Tiny team's that stick with the 5-6 year olds only, it shouldn't be as big of an issue, but for the tiny tiny teams they really shouldn't be able to keep up with an M2.

oh lordy no!!!!

I agree with you on this. From a developmental standpoint kids under 6 can range from rabbid squirrels on meth to perfectly well behaved and charming kids. Some may even wet themselves when on stage or flip out. This division should be just about learning how to do a routine, learning how to behave on stage, learning how to behave at a competition, and getting the basics under your belt.

I think a Tiny 2 division is definitely possible, IF, and only If, we can go back to believing that the World is flat, umm, the Sun revolves around Earth and truly believing a fat man with a huge white beard in a red suit can fly around the World in 12hours and squeeze down chimneys, where there are chimneys, dropping off gifts and last, believing Chicken Little, when he says that the sky is falling... If, and only if, all these things happened, I know a Tiny 2 division can exist...Yup, it's possible!

Considering the fact that the Tinies at my gym memorize and have to recite these rules, no:
1 - no picking boogers
2 - no dropping flyers
3 - no peeing on the floor
4 - no picking wedgies

It's actually the cutest thing to hear them all yell it out, but absolutely NOT to a tiny 2

You laugh, but in some areas of the country you have to put your name on a waiting list the second you find out you're pregnant if you want into certain daycare and preschool centers. So it's not that far of a stretch! Besides, if the child is already going to be a Wildcat her nursery will be Black & Blue with claw marks. Sheesh...:p
YAAAASSSSS

Back