All-Star If Tiny 2 Exist

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't know why no one has brought it up, but level two requires baskets tosses. Am I the only one terrified at the thought of 5 year olds chucking other 5 year olds in the air?!

No you are not alone.

*The day Susie was not full of sunshine.*

Yes, so they can start kindergarten with concussions and enough bruises for the teachers to start calling CPS.

I totally warned my child's teacher that he does cheer and may get bruises just in case of this..............but then again he bruises easily

I totally warned my child's teacher that he does cheer and may get bruises just in case of this..............but then again he bruises easily

Once I was in middle school and especially high school, I had teachers asking me "if everything was okay at home." I had so many bruises and sometimes had a hard time focusing due to head aches from being kicked. I always seemed to be given the crazy flyer and that came with some unfortunate consequences.

Another thing, I can't imagine a 3,4 or 5 year old taking hits from stunting very well. I'm kind of imagining the flyer hitting the base, the base gets mad, hits back, the back spot steps in and hits them both, they hit back and before long there's a giant dog pile of little kids on the floor.

they would probably make it level 2 without baskets.

There isn't a "they" because this wouldn't happen. It's great that you're new and trying to come up with new topics you haven't seen but if you're going to make a thread don't make it about nonsense. Make it something that can generate actual conversation. Let's make up divisions that wouldn't actually exist is ridiculous and a waste of time. It's going to get people not liking you and trust me you don't want that reputation on Fierceboard.

All kidding aside, I must admit, had my daughter started cheering at 3 or 4, I will be totally against this Tiny 2 shenanigans and would have placed her in gymnastics or any safer alternative... Children this age, should not have that type of performance anxiety placed on them, especially, if they are required to do bhs and basket tossing flyers...Let's give these young'ums a chance to get proficient at potty training.

PS: Basket tosses are hard enough, imagine these little ones having to toss a flyer with a wet diaper, too heavy!

Back