All-Star If You Could Read A Book By A Fierceboard Member..

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 14, 2011
If you could read a book about all star cheerleading written by someone on here who would the author be?

I'm new to the board but from what I gather my picks would be StarshipTrooper, kingston (..not co written --haha) or ACEDAD

I kinda want to see a book written by the cheer moms like Just-a-Mom/Mclovin/mstealtoyou/Cheermommarn etc. Some of their posts just crack me up!

Hahaha! This just made my night!

Funniest thing is YOU were on my list! I'm a huuuuuge fan of sarcasm, and you are definitely the queen. : )

Also on my list: Rudags, newcheerdad, and probably quite a few others. I'd like @kingston to write one, but it would have to have a lot of pictures and diagrams. Some of you guys are way out of my league in terminology.

Cheer2win always had (has) the absolute craziest stories...I would buy her book in a second. I'm sure she could get @ACEDAD to write a foreword ;)

I would love to see it co-written by like every big poster on here.. I love how different everyones ideas/opinions/personalities are, and if they were put all together it would be such a good book!

Back