All-Star If You've Ever Doubted That Cheer Moms Are The Best

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just a Mom, hang in there! I hope everything turns out fine. I'll send you prayers...Mamarazzi,, you ROCK!!! By the way...I'm going to get to the craft store ASAP so I can get some bling to put all over my stuff!!! :kiss:

Really, you ladies are in for an amazing experience of having friends all over the country!!

My best in real life friends, I made on the old Pro X board many many years ago. We were then and to this day eachs other's biggest fans! I seriously don't know how I'd make it through 1 day without each and every one of them!! At the time we were all cheer moms. Now, all these years later, we have some who have aged out, some who will age out soon, some still with Mini age kids. And we love each other and each other's kids like they were their own. I could send 1 of my kids off to just about any competition in the country and KNOW that they are being taken care of just like I would take care of them. And it all happened online.

I love you Glenda, Mary, Nancy, Terri (Feathers), Bill (Acie), Jen, Arleen, Kay, Gina, Mel, Felicia, Nancy, Cheryl and RIP our friend Marsha (We love and miss you!)

Cough, cough!

:D

Back