High School Illinois Competition

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 14, 2009
I was a coaches clinic a while back and I had heard a competition in Illinois did transparent scoring. I would like to know if anyone knows which competition this was. Also I would like to know how much of the score sheet they revealed.

I am not exactly sure that is also part of what I am trying to figure out. From what I understood though is they revealed the score sheet to all of the teams. However, I may have misunderstood what the coach said. All I know is that the coach said that their competition used transparent scoring this year. And the explanation sounded like they revealed the scores sheets from all teams to all coaches.

My school goes to IHSA and ICCA competitions and I don't think either of them use transparent scoring. Although I cant say for sure.

At NCA College Nationals we got something similar. We didn't get everyones score sheets, but we got a spreadsheet with what everyone scored in every category. I thought it was very helpful.

I believe it was one of the invitaionals. I remember hearing that as well. I will see if I wrote it down or not.

Every IHSA comp that I brought my team to this year gave me our team score sheets, and then a standings score sheet, which listed every teams raw score and then final score after any deductions. I love that, because it helps to see where you stand in comparison with your competition.

I was a coaches clinic a while back and I had heard a competition in Illinois did transparent scoring. I would like to know if anyone knows which competition this was. Also I would like to know how much of the score sheet they revealed.

The competition at Huntley High School has transparent scoring. Sorry it took so long to find out.

Okay thank you. Do you know if they revealed the entire scoresheet of every team or if the only did specific parts?

Back