OT I'm 18!!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Apr 8, 2010
today ..Janurary 28, 2011... i Dylan turned 18 :D ... im soooooo happy lol... now how do i get into the 18+ section on the fierceboard?? lol
cool.png
cool.png
cool.png
cool.png

Happy Birthday!

PM CheerNerdDC

WAIT!!! Fernando... your telling me there is a place for adults? A magical place where grammar and spelling is not on the level of my kinders? That ignorance does not run rampant throughout the "status" feed area, and that I might be able to carry on a decent discussion?. Please tell me more!

Oh Jenna, you severely overestimate the 18+ section. Write me again after you turn purple.

today ..Janurary 28, 2011... i Dylan turned 18 :D ... im soooooo happy lol... now how do i get into the 18+ section on the fierceboard?? lol:cool::cool::cool::cool:
How would you have felt if SharkDad would have responded....
"YOU SHALL NOT PASSSSSSSSSSS!!!!" ?
lol because that was the first response that popped into my head... But im a movie quote freak....

WAIT!!! you mean to tell me there is still an 18+ section.. wthhh
i'm not in it anymoreee i want my purple backkkk

Ill ponder this warning....

Your name turns purple when you have access to the 18+ section. Keep your pondering at the grade school level please. . .

Funny how its called the "18+" section..... I feel I should be worried about Adult graphic images when my name turns purple.

Funny how its called the "18+" section..... I feel I should be worried about Adult graphic images when my name turns purple.

What'd I tell you?

Back