All-Star I'm Blown Awayy...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm curious... do the other girls have the changing skirts too or did they specially order just the 2 highlight girls the skirt...?

I'm curious... do the other girls have the changing skirts too or did they specially order just the 2 highlight girls the skirt...?

Only the 2 highlight girls have the skirt change. It would kinda be pointless for all of the girls to have the skirt since they don't even use it. It's supposed to be an enhancement for the highlight girls.

I am really impressed with this year!! Even though they might not blow you away with 10+ doubles or anything crazy like that, what they do, they do RIGHT!!!! Transitions are amazing, stunts SOLID, dance is amazing with great use of floor and skirt change!! Can't wait to see this team mature through out the year! How does the lower levels of this gym look??

I am really impressed with this year!! Even though they might not blow you away with 10+ doubles or anything crazy like that, what they do, they do RIGHT!!!! Transitions are amazing, stunts SOLID, dance is amazing with great use of floor and skirt change!! Can't wait to see this team mature through out the year! How does the lower levels of this gym look??
Just as good! Their youth and junior teams are amazing! So much energy and difficulty. I know their Junior or youth level 1 team won level champs at Athletic Championships. Their Large Senior 4 is the equivilant of Shooting Stars if they were level 4. They won level champs at Spirit Festival and Athletic Championships. They are really something else.

Oops, I posted another more recent thread for CJA without looking at this one. But kudos

Just as good! Their youth and junior teams are amazing! So much energy and difficulty. I know their Junior or youth level 1 team won level champs at Athletic Championships. Their Large Senior 4 is the equivilant of Shooting Stars if they were level 4. They won level champs at Spirit Festival and Athletic Championships. They are really something else.

Follow up to my other post, but I've come with videos :)
Junior Level 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoXf1FEgkDs
Large Senior 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mswaJgmcHc

Back