All-Star I'm Confused

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 10, 2013
I'm so confused on whether my team is all star. Last year we competed in the school decision for some reason. I think we are this year. I mean we don't actually cheer for a school, but we compete in the school devision. Can anyone help me?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Taking a wild guess here and guessing you are competing in a rec division since their website says they are a training program for kids that want to cheer on a school team.

If it's not school and not allstar I'm guessing they have to be right - rec is all that's left. My kids started in a rec program that was run just like an allstar program - in a gym, same comps, etc. They didn't cheer for any sport except once a year each team cheered for one basketball game. And a few of their comps they were in the same division as the school teams.

HeresAThought is correct. I simply Googled your gym name and found their website. In todays day and age nothing is truly private and most people do not realize how easy it is for someone with a little internet savvy to find stuff.
Talk about a wake-up call. The OP should consider that- even though most of the people on here are benevolent, we already know where you cheer (and therefore a good idea where you might live) just from your twitter. That's INTENSE. FBI fo realz.

Rec is the only option.

Talk about a wake-up call. The OP should consider that- even though most of the people on here are benevolent, we already know where you cheer (and therefore a good idea where you might live) just from your twitter. That's INTENSE. FBI fo realz.

Rec is the only option.
discovered a social site had never heard of before (keek) in the process of looking up the gym. Maybe has been around for a while but I never heard of it before.

Back