All-Star I'm Getting Law Enforcement Involved

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 29, 2014
If you guys do not stop harassing my cousin when she did nothing to you, I will tell her and start getting law enforcement into this.

How dare you post a video of my cousin and start making fun of her when she has not done and thing.

If she tells me that you guys are harassing her with phone calls, anyone involved, will have law enforcement speaking with them.

It's not a threat I'm serious cause it's wrong to harass my cousin when she did nothing.

@King can you pm message because I will some information. If you want the cops number of whom I will be talking to I will provide it.

Do the grammar police count as authorities? I called them in on this troll at least three hours ago.

To the troll's point....

Yes, because posting videos that are in the public domain and using reverse lookup anyone can google is somehow illegal.

Welcome to the internet. You should take care with how much public information you send out. She should be mad at you, and you clearly didn't learn your lesson about the fierceboard investigators from the last time.

I'd say "fool me once..." But you didn't fool me that time either.

Do the grammar police count as authorities? I called them in on this troll at least three hours ago.

To the troll's point....

Yes, because posting videos that are in the public domain and using reverse lookup anyone can google is somehow illegal.

Welcome to the internet. You should take care with how much public information you send out. She should be mad at you, and you clearly didn't learn your lesson about the fierceboard investigators from the last time.

I'd say "fool me once..." But you didn't fool me that time either.

It's not about that. It's about you and everyone else harassing her and she did nothing.

It's not a threat I'm serious cause it's wrong to harass my cousin when she did nothing.
3f5385eac73e82daa289cde7396e1332.jpg

Well you for serious threatened me when I didn't even call your cousin.

Plus you don't even have my phone number!

I'm to busy for this right now anyways.

I have to write a discussion topic for history on Jamestown, and I don't even like history.

It's a shame I couldn't get into geography class. Then my 6 paragraph discussion could be on state outlines specifically the state of South Carolina. Sigh...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3f5385eac73e82daa289cde7396e1332.jpg

Well you for serious threatened me when I didn't even call your cousin.

Plus you don't even have my phone number!

I'm to busy for this right now anyways.

I have to write a discussion topic for history on Jamestown, and I don't even like history.

It's a shame I couldn't get into geography class. Then my 6 paragraph discussion could be on state outlines specifically the state of South Carolina. Sigh...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Worry not. She missed common legal 101 the same day they taught grammar (and possibly how to catfish effectively).

These are not the droids you're looking for.

Back