Im Looking For Old Cheerleading Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 13, 2012
i help teams and individuals that cant afford new uniforms and i need your help. im looking for any misc or team sets of cheerleading uniforms in any condition or style. i can use even just one uniform. i do buy the old uniforms. so clean out your closets and let me help you make some extra money. message me at [email protected] if you have anything at all

You can try ordering some new ones that are in-stock at the Cheerleading company or Chasse Cheer. Their in-stock uniforms are usually affordable but from what I recall, you can't personalize them too much. But they are affordable.

You can also start a Gofundme account explaining why you need the uniforms and such with proof that your squad is actually a real squad. People on here are usually pretty friendly about helping out other teams :) As long as you proof of athuncity. Most will just ask for an website of some sort. Maybe even a video.

Most uniforms that people do have on here are customize for them only. Especially All star. That said, many of the used uniforms in All star and school cheer in my opinion would be a little too coutmized for your team. I think you should try fund raising the money. I will also add that many girls, not just on here but many girls who are allowed to keep their uni's like to keep them are uneasy about just giving them away :) But the Cheerleading company and Chasse Cheer should be able to help you out with the in-stock uniforms and if you call and speak with a representative directly, they may be able to set you up on a special payment plan or know where you can in fact get donated uniforms.

i have been helping teams out for years. thats what im looking for. old competition uniforms school and rec uniforms . theres alot of people that dont know what to do with there old uniforms and im all about recycling. i use individual uniforms for routines and old team uniform sets.

yes awhile back i did. im just letting individuals know im still looking for unifoms

whats creepy about needing used cheerleading uniforms for kids that cant afford new.

Do you buy uniforms from a team and then sell them to another kid on the same team? I'm kind of confused as to how "old" uniforms would be useful. Could you explain your process?

yes i do its on my facebook page cheerkids cheerleading

I'm so confused as to what you do exactly with the uniforms! I looked at you Facebook page and it doesn't show teams wearing them, just shows a female trying them on. So you are saying that you provide the uni to kids that can't afford them? But if the unis are old, the gym isn't using those anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look its very simple. all you do is take the names off the old uniforms so other teams can use them with the same color combinations for individual routines. if you have a team set of uniforms the those go to beginner squads starting off. its all about recycling. why throw away the old uniforms when they can be put back to good use.

can we all just get back on topic. please message me if you have uniforms. thanks

Do you have any pictures of squads that have received second hand uniforms?
can we all just get back on topic. please message me if you have uniforms. thanks

No pictures of an actual squad on the Facebook page, just some Random person trying the unis on.

I actually was on topic, isn't the topic used unis!? I'm sorry if you feel like we are asking too many questions but if I'm going to be giving my CP's old uni, I want to make sure that they aren't used in some kind of weird/nasty way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back