Im Looking For Old Cheerleading Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

People on here will ask countless of questions about what you're doing. Please, let's not forget these are real people. Real parents. Real cheerleaders. If you're not liking being questioned, than I'm second guessing on what you're using the uniforms for. Like I said, calling the Cheerleading Company, or Chase Cheer about their in-stock uniforms or giving you a reference as to how to find used uniforms, than that would be your best bet. Like I said earlier, no one on here is going to freely give out their child's uniform without knowing what you're doing with them. It isn't just a uniform to these people, its life time memories. You should feel comfortable answering any type of question these users have for you. yes, it may get annoying, but they are just concerned.

May I ask what you're going to do with just one uniform? that sounds kind of sketchy. If you're doing this for a team, you should be buying sets for everyone. Something just doesn't seem right about you even willing to accept just "one uniform" in any condition. This is why they're asking questions. Something just doesn't seem right and I think you should be more clear about your business and if you have a website, please list it :) :) :) :)

im sorry . to all my friends on here my number is 6068710119 ask for josh. i will put all your worries at ease. all im trying to do is help kids around my area. call and i will answer all questions and you can block your number if you want. to crazy eyes i would love to try to get your old uniforms can you send pics . thanks

It is an interesting concept. By chance have you tried contacting the big name suppliers for old out of date stuff they may have?

If you were a 501c organization I'm sure you could get some donations like that since it can be s write off for those companies.

**there is always 2 sides of a story to be told...oh wait.....**

Back