Im New

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

The chest bump was because my comment was funny. I was teasing you a little because you offered help after being a member for about 5 days (which is actually sweet and I'm mean) and because you spelled it "Fierce bored" instead of "board".

The Fierce Board App! || If you're not on Fierce Board, I question your commitment.

The chest bump was because my comment was funny. I was teasing you a little because you offered help after being a member for about 5 days (which is actually sweet and I'm mean) and because you spelled it "Fierce bored" instead of "board".

The Fierce Board App! || If you're not on Fierce Board, I question your commitment.

Oh I was joking with him like we're actually friends and he wouldn't stop texting me and asking me stupid questions so then I posted this

What are we going to do with you? :p

Oh I was joking with him like we're actually friends and he wouldn't stop texting me and asking me stupid questions so then I posted this

You'll do well here!

Back