I'm On Cali Aces And I Make And Sell Cheer Bows

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 9, 2014
Hi everyone, I'm a 15-yr old athlete. I moved to Vegas last June when I made the California All Stars Aces team. I have a cheer bow business that I pay for all of my cheer and for me and my mom to travel. I have a website - andreascheerbowtique.com and a FB page - Andreas Cheeer Bowtique. So take a look and hit me up with any questions about cheer - moving to another state not knowing anyone - or to order bows. Thanks. Andrea

Hi everyone, I'm a 15-yr old athlete. I moved to Vegas last June when I made the California All Stars Aces team. I have a cheer bow business that I pay for all of my cheer and for me and my mom to travel. I have a website - andreascheerbowtique.com and a FB page - Andreas Cheeer Bowtique. So take a look and hit me up with any questions about cheer - moving to another state not knowing anyone - or to order bows. Thanks. Andrea
omg I loveee your bows!! :)

Omg just looked at your website....I loveeee your bows! I think its really great what your doing. Keep up the good work :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

You made some Disney/Summit keychain bows for my daughter and her coaches last year! They were great. I'll make sure you're still on my bow buying list.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Your bows are so pretty! I wish I didn't graduate off of my allstar team so I could wear them. I'll keep you in mind for a keychain bow for my university though! :cloud9:

Back