OT Individual fundraising ideas?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Jul 11, 2010
Going to try and fundraise $504 + plane ticket + spending/food money for Worlds by myself... any ideas besides making bows? :)

Going to try and fundraise $504 + plane ticket + spending/food money for Worlds by myself... any ideas besides making bows? :)

Why $504? haha and babysit! That is the easiest way to make money! You can also walk dogs, pet sit, maybe even help rake leaves!

Why $504? haha and babysit! That is the easiest way to make money! You can also walk dogs, pet sit, maybe even help rake leaves!

$504 is how much for the traveler's package for Worlds I would be buying lol... in reality I'd have to raise around $800-900.

If you're old enough maybe you should try getting a job. It seems easier than doing a bunch of random fundraisers.

ask for just money for christmas/birthday instead of gifts. and babysitting can make a lot of money fast!

rather than bows, you could make t shirts to sell at your gym. you can go to a local joannes or craft store and buy blank t shirts/wifebeater tanks, fabric, fabric glue, ribbon, glitter, rhinestones and puffy paint and piece together some fabulous tops. then offer to sell them to the girls/boys at your gym to use for competition t shirts or practice shirts. you could even make bows to match them and sell them in sets.

shirts are usually relatively cheap- maybe 5 dollars a piece if you buy them alone. but you can go to target and buy the packs of undershirts for less.
fabric gets a little pricey if you buy a lot so try to limit how much you have to buy
rhinestones too can be expensive- charge more for the shirt if it's bedazzled
puffy paint is usually a one time buy depending on how many shirts you end making

well anyways, you could probably end up making a pretty little profit off t shirts!

another good thing is to get those rubber bracelets and put your gym name on them. they are around $3 each. some of our teammates have done that.

you can make friendship bracelets (every single freakin' kid in my school is wearing them) then sell them, you can knit hats, scarves...sell them (its getting cold). then if you have an artistic talent you can paint chucks or vans (thats what i do)... you can make lip glosses, then sell them. its super easy, but makes a huge mess. I have a link of a website that specificly helps teens make money... i'll post it when i find it.

I save my recycles (soda cans and plastic water bottles) for my daughter. She returns them and keeps the cash. You could ask your family and friends to save them for you. My daughter gets at least $20 every time she returns them and one time got almost $50.

If you were planning on decorating t-shirts, Michaels has them on sale, 5 for $10, today through Wednesday.

I save my recycles (soda cans and plastic water bottles) for my daughter. She returns them and keeps the cash. You could ask your family and friends to save them for you. My daughter gets at least $20 every time she returns them and one time got almost $50.

This would work really well after the holidays and Superbowl. Just let your friends, family and neighbors know you are collecting cans and ask them to save them for you.

rather than bows, you could make t shirts to sell at your gym. you can go to a local joannes or craft store and buy blank t shirts/wifebeater tanks, fabric, fabric glue, ribbon, glitter, rhinestones and puffy paint and piece together some fabulous tops. then offer to sell them to the girls/boys at your gym to use for competition t shirts or practice shirts. you could even make bows to match them and sell them in sets.

shirts are usually relatively cheap- maybe 5 dollars a piece if you buy them alone. but you can go to target and buy the packs of undershirts for less.
fabric gets a little pricey if you buy a lot so try to limit how much you have to buy
rhinestones too can be expensive- charge more for the shirt if it's bedazzled
puffy paint is usually a one time buy depending on how many shirts you end making

well anyways, you could probably end up making a pretty little profit off t shirts!

You can also Tie Dye shirts, like your team colors, then you could write something on them or decorate em if you really wanted. It's super duper easy & actually a lot of fun with how creative you can be :)

Back