All-Star Worlds 2024

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My fav division of the day is DEF Medium Coed. I'm so ready for Cali Blops to finally have their moment and they had an epic save during the elites, but Revs have been on another level performance wise ALL season (started w/ the videos of their summer practices). Worlds also loves SOT and Royalty hit, so it'll be exciting to see how they stack. Steel has had a tough time this season too and I think they are SO good.

Sm Sr, looks to me like it's still a battle between SSX and LL with SSX taking today due to the LL stunt fall.

X Sm Sr- Fearless looking like it'll be a 4-peat if they hit again tomorrow.

Let's go Sm Coed.

I get that on the varsity/open/whatever scoresheet it's favourable not to put max stunts up, but seeing 4-8 people just standing around at worlds irks me.. Like that's at least another full group with a front spot.. Especially on NT teams when they literally just stand there behind the stunts.

I get that on the varsity/open/whatever scoresheet it's favourable not to put max stunts up, but seeing 4-8 people just standing around at worlds irks me.. Like that's at least another full group with a front spot.. Especially on NT teams when they literally just stand there behind the stunts.
I know, right? I miss seeing stunt sections where everyone is being utilised except for maybe two members.

Hey all, I’m out of the loop as I’m at Worlds so super busy. Any chance comparatives will be posted here? I’m looking more for international divisions over USASF teams. I found some of those on Twitter

Hey all, I’m out of the loop as I’m at Worlds so super busy. Any chance comparatives will be posted here? I’m looking more for international divisions over USASF teams. I found some of those on Twitter
I'll post any that I see, so far I have only seen senior divisions

Before Senior Medium All-Girl's awards go live, pretty sure everyone is in agreement that Lady Jags will win the title.

The minor medals however... might be interesting? I at least expect F5 to rank better than they did yesterday, but was it enough to pass Peach?

Before Senior Medium All-Girl's awards go live, pretty sure everyone is in agreement that Lady Jags will win the title.

The minor medals however... might be interesting? I at least expect F5 to rank better than they did yesterday, but was it enough to pass Peach?
I guess they did! Waiting for official results, but I did notice Peach had some issues with tumbling technique today, e.g. low chest and lunging forward to prevent an AB or AF.

While bombshells seemed like the surprise podium-finisher, it makes sense when you watch the rest of their routine outside of the fall they had at the very end of their pyramid section.

Back