All-Star Interesting

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Lone Star College approved to offer bachelors degree programs in 2020 | Community Impact Newspaper

I am Curious if community colleges start to offer specific bachelor degree programs, How would it effect their Cheer programs. Would they stay in the same division? Would cheerleaders be allowed to cheer there for more than three years?
i dont know texas very well at all or other states, but specific bachelor programs have been offered at the CC level for awhile now.

My daughter wants to be a nurse. There are affordable community colleges down here that offer substantial Cheer scholarships, but as of now they do not offer bachelor degrees.

My daughter wants to be a nurse. There are affordable community colleges down here that offer substantial Cheer scholarships, but as of now they do not offer bachelor degrees.

Tell her she can always do RN-BSN online. That’s what most of the nurses I work with do. Unless she wants to work for a magnet hospital and some only hire nurses with BSN which is crazy because some of the best I’ve ever worked with came from CCs.

Tell her she can always do RN-BSN online. That’s what most of the nurses I work with do. Unless she wants to work for a magnet hospital and some only hire nurses with BSN which is crazy because some of the best I’ve ever worked with came from CCs.

Thanks she is really wanting the college life experience, but definitely an option to keep in mind.

LOL True Hopefully not too bad. I do understand wanting to experience traditional college versus online.

Back