All-Star International 4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Drkilluzionz said:
I've been waiting for the USASF's official statement for months now. The jist of it is they see how the division can be positive for the industry so they will allow it as an exhibition only division this season and incorporate into official divisions for next season.

It also can't be called International 4...Open 4 will be the name used this season.

I can give exact guidelines until the USASF answers but I'm pretty sure they like the idea of the division allowing males and the age restrictions being 17+

As soon as I hear anything else from Les I'll pass it on.

Yeah, I hope that the teams doing it this year do great so that USASF will put the division in place.I think that it will be a pretty popular division because there's a lot of people who would be perfect for it. The creativity on level 4 building will IMO be pushed, which is great!

I would love to see some of the all-girl level 6 teams make the transition to this division. I feel like they could be a lot more successful and not push skills that maybe shouldnt be thrown to compete. I think its a great positive division in soooo many ways!

If any of you are at any Pittsburgh competitions or at Jamfest Indy, I will be rocking it out on HotCheer Io4 :) For any gyms considering this team, I think its great! I once competed on level 3, level 4, and level5 teams.. often even in the same season. September of my junior year of high school I tore my ACL and not only was out for the season but had issues and did not return senior year as well. I started to cheer at Kent State my freshman year in college and had two more surgeries. Despite being on teams and practicing since, my last performance was at the end of my sophomore year in high school. This is now my third year (and final because I am graduating a year early) in college and all I have wanted for the past 5 years is to get to be on that floor one more time. I just want the moment most seniors get, to walk out and take it all in. NO, I do not have the tumbling that I used to have, at all, and I block on everything. NO, my jumps arent what they once were. But, it doesnt matter to me. I never got that senior moment to walk out and take it all in and for 5 years thought that I never would. Any decent open 5 team would require me to bust my butt tumbling and i would probably hurt myself again. And although I am trying to tumble, I am not pressured, Im not hurting myself. Getting out on the floor one more time is something that I have dreamed of and is possible because HotCheer decided to have a team in this division. Pathetic as it may sound, you have no idea how excited I am to exhibition at a local high school showcase. This team isnt just beneficial to girls like myself, but we have athletes of all kinds on our team. Our team ranges from kids still in high school who are trying to push themselves to be level 4, a few level 5 kids just trying to have fun, and even 23 year old college graduates who just love this sport and are not level 5 athletes. I dont really think any of us expect this team to be the best team we have ever been on, or a chance for international teams to be competitive at worlds. We are all just a group of people who love this sport and want to be on the floor.

If any of you are at any Pittsburgh competitions or at Jamfest Indy, I will be rocking it out on HotCheer Io4 :) For any gyms considering this team, I think its great! I once competed on level 3, level 4, and level5 teams.. often even in the same season. September of my junior year of high school I tore my ACL and not only was out for the season but had issues and did not return senior year as well. I started to cheer at Kent State my freshman year in college and had two more surgeries. Despite being on teams and practicing since, my last performance was at the end of my sophomore year in high school. This is now my third year (and final because I am graduating a year early) in college and all I have wanted for the past 5 years is to get to be on that floor one more time. I just want the moment most seniors get, to walk out and take it all in. NO, I do not have the tumbling that I used to have, at all, and I block on everything. NO, my jumps arent what they once were. But, it doesnt matter to me. I never got that senior moment to walk out and take it all in and for 5 years thought that I never would. Any decent open 5 team would require me to bust my butt tumbling and i would probably hurt myself again. And although I am trying to tumble, I am not pressured, Im not hurting myself. Getting out on the floor one more time is something that I have dreamed of and is possible because HotCheer decided to have a team in this division. Pathetic as it may sound, you have no idea how excited I am to exhibition at a local high school showcase. This team isnt just beneficial to girls like myself, but we have athletes of all kinds on our team. Our team ranges from kids still in high school who are trying to push themselves to be level 4, a few level 5 kids just trying to have fun, and even 23 year old college graduates who just love this sport and are not level 5 athletes. I dont really think any of us expect this team to be the best team we have ever been on, or a chance for international teams to be competitive at worlds. We are all just a group of people who love this sport and want to be on the floor.
your post totally made my day with your amazing dedication and wish you the best of luck this season with everything :)
(totally jealous you get to cheer this year by the way;))

=) i love this!! GO US! lol..
i think were doing pretty darn good to make a come back, still got it! hahah!

Back