All-Star International 4?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't see anything on USASf about International Level 4...where did you find this info?

It's technically open level 4, I don't know about the international part, and it's a divisions that a few gyms have started on their own and then gotten event producers to let them exhibition.

As someone on an international team (we def have weak tumbling but we're getting there) I still love the thrill of the level six stunts and i don't think i would be satisfied with an open level 4.

One of the other clubs in town was doing a their adult teams sort of funny this year and it caused lots of their athletes to leave. They have tryouts for a general open team in late summer to train and get their skills up. However in dec they were going to split the team into two teams one a level 4.2 team and a level 6 team.

As someone on an international team (we def have weak tumbling but we're getting there) I still love the thrill of the level six stunts and i don't think i would be satisfied with an open level 4.

One of the other clubs in town was doing a their adult teams sort of funny this year and it caused lots of their athletes to leave. They have tryouts for a general open team in late summer to train and get their skills up. However in dec they were going to split the team into two teams one a level 4.2 team and a level 6 team.

Does the 4.2 team not compete or something? I'm confused...

Back