All-Star International Open 5 (all Girl) Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I understand teams change things, but if all I can base my opinion on is Cheersport, that's what I'll base my opinion off of. If you didn't notice, I counted Killers as top 3, simply for the fact that I expect they added difficulty, however if they DIDN'T, I don't think the top spot is up for them.

on a side note,
I just got back from watching Cheer Sport Great White Sharks showcase their Worlds routine, and though it did not hit perfectly, I can tell these girls want it so badly and I know they are capable of hitting this AMAZING routine. Probably the routine with the highest difficulty in this whole division, and I am SO excited to see it hit! Don't count these ladies out anymore people!

chyeeaaa69 said:
I understand teams change things, but if all I can base my opinion on is Cheersport, that's what I'll base my opinion off of. If you didn't notice, I counted Killers as top 3, simply for the fact that I expect they added difficulty, however if they DIDN'T, I don't think the top spot is up for them.

on a side note,
I just got back from watching Cheer Sport Great White Sharks showcase their Worlds routine, and though it did not hit perfectly, I can tell these girls want it so badly and I know they are capable of hitting this AMAZING routine. Probably the routine with the highest difficulty in this whole division, and I am SO excited to see it hit! Don't count these ladies out anymore people!

No you are exactly right..We just wanna make Top 10. Thank you picking us top 3!

on a side note,

I was at their showcase as well. I love each and everyone of those ladies and have never seen them look better or have higher difficulty than what they have now. I think theres a ton of talent in this division and I can't wait to see it. Its going to come down to who hits both days for top 3 I feel. GT, Killers, GA, GWs, and Cali all have great routines, its going to be an interesting division!

^ that video of Full House isn't very good, they hit the stretch to stretch at NCA

that video is probably our worst performance of the season since it was after taking a couple weeks off to focus on college nationals.. we've been working our butts off in preparation for worlds since then!

I believe this is going to be the closet division fighting for top three spots right behind large senior. Good luck to all the teams in this division, special shout out to the pink ladies though! Bring it back!

Back