All-Star International Open 5 (all Girl) Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

1 - pink for the win
2 - Cali
3 - GA/Power
4 - Power/GA
5 - Killers (i havent seen their routine this whole season so im just assuming.. if they have a good routine im sure they will have to prob. hitting top 3)

POWER also has upgraded their routine for worlds.

I saw a sneak preview as they were practicing after the Athletic Championships and their new stunt fills out the worlds score sheet VERY well. I expect them to turn a lot of heads next weekend.

yea i have a couple of friends on that team and one of them is a flyer shes always marking it when i see her!
i know they do high to high stretch tic tocs a lot of flips in the sequence too!

I think what this division will come down to among the top teams is difficulty (providing all hit). By that I don't mean who has the hardest stunts, but who has the hardest stunts and also maxes out in numbers. Right now, Pink and Great Whites are the only 2 teams (that I know of) in this division that have a stunt sequence that fully maxes out (flip, twist release elements, 6 groups). Great Whites and Fiercekatz are the only 2 teams (that I know of) to put up 7 stunts. A second pyramid is also a HUGE advantage in this division, which, correct me if I'm wrong, only Great Whites and ECE have.. I think we see a pattern here. I don't consider tumbling much in this because generally, the top 4 or 5 teams tumble equally, and tumbling barely matters much anyways

Underestimated said:
1 - pink for the win
2 - Cali
3 - GA/Power
4 - Power/GA
5 - Killers (i havent seen their routine this whole season so im just assuming.. if they have a good routine im sure they will have to prob. hitting top 3)

You know only 3 US teams make finals, right?

I think what this division will come down to among the top teams is difficulty (providing all hit). By that I don't mean who has the hardest stunts, but who has the hardest stunts and also maxes out in numbers. Right now, Pink and Great Whites are the only 2 teams (that I know of) in this division that have a stunt sequence that fully maxes out (flip, twist release elements, 6 groups). Great Whites and Fiercekatz are the only 2 teams (that I know of) to put up 7 stunts. A second pyramid is also a HUGE advantage in this division, which, correct me if I'm wrong, only Great Whites and ECE have.. I think we see a pattern here. I don't consider tumbling much in this because generally, the top 4 or 5 teams tumble equally, and tumbling barely matters much anyways
full house jokers had 3 pyramids

Back