All-Star International Worlds Routines

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

:)

Im not just talking about actual international teams though, i mean teams in the international divisions from the US as well!

I'm also keeping everything crossed for the UK

I am really really hoping AV Raptors have a great routine, I know they've worked really hard, and they really do deserve to do well. They're such a friendly and talented bunch, and I am proud to be from the same programme... the big AV family! I'd love to have a tiny bit of their awesomeness! I'm sure the same is true of Unity Black too.

Does anyone know if you can watch it live online anywhere? I found the subscription thing on the Worlds website, but it's not clear if the videos will be uploaded live? And also if they will be a video of the routine, front on, static kind of thing, or if it will be the TV style videos with commentary?

I'm also keeping everything crossed for the UK

I am really really hoping AV Raptors have a great routine, I know they've worked really hard, and they really do deserve to do well. They're such a friendly and talented bunch, and I am proud to be from the same programme... the big AV family! I'd love to have a tiny bit of their awesomeness! I'm sure the same is true of Unity Black too.

Does anyone know if you can watch it live online anywhere? I found the subscription thing on the Worlds website, but it's not clear if the videos will be uploaded live? And also if they will be a video of the routine, front on, static kind of thing, or if it will be the TV style videos with commentary?

Nope they will not be live, but they post the videos about 15/20 mins after the routine has been on the mat. So it's almost live! But the video quality is not that good, I paid to watch it online last year. But yeah its a front on angle, not side on. :)

Back