OT Iphone 4 For Verizon !!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (oops, sorry I know that's a pet peeve on the board but.....oh well) excited for the iPhone to finally come to VZW. For years they have been stringing us along and finally it comes =) ALL SMILES!

I was actually at the verizon store yesterday in my local area to get my blackberry fixed. Surprisingly enough they already have the apple products set out and ready including the iPad and iPhone4 :) The cases, stands, and other accessories were all there too. I also decided to flip through the verizon catalog and it is completely up to date in there as well! I am going to stick to my blackberry for a little while longer, especially since I have only had it like 5.5 months...I will most likely wait until my contract is up..but we will see. I think my sister will be getting one for her birthday at the end of this month!

My contract is up in May and I'm so exciteddddddd! I hear they'll soon be coming out with the iphone 5 in the coming months though. typical apple. Hopefully the data plans won't be too outrageous!

I heard the minimum required data plan is $30 too! That's not bad at all! I hope this is true

I heard that initially the $30 all inclusive data plan will be available for the Verizon iPhone, but that eventually they will phase that out and you'll have to pay for the data you use.

The Verizon person I talked to said that they plan on keeping the $30 unlimited because it helps bring customers to their company because it is unlimited.

I am up for an upgrade Feb 20th and have a Blackberry but not so sure about the iPhone. If I switch to it I will wait a few months so all the little kinks get worked out. It always seems that when Apple releases a new product the first month or so there are problems that make people mad, so I figured I would just wait so I don't have to deal with it.

I agree. I'm up for a new phone at the end of March? or maybe mid-April, but my dumb phone works fine. So as long as its still working til the summer, I'll wait for the new one!

I currently have the iPhone 4 on AT&T... I'm trying to convince my parents to switch over :/ Grrr............. I want the iPhone 5 in July BUT my contract with stupid AT&T would just be extended......

I'm waiting for iPhone 5 as well. I have sprint now but once I get the iPhone I can just add a line to my moms AT&T plan...is it going to be available for Verizon and AT&T or just Verizon?

getting one in the summer :) for my birthday. its a win win, i need a new ipod & phone. perfect !

Back