All-Star Worlds 2023

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'll be in and out due to my daughter's NINTH birthday... NINE. Guys. How?! My world's baby is old. :eek:

Wild.

I am actually on a trip this weekend and will be largely unable to stream so please post updates. I will actually be on a PLANE during LAG Day 1 which is a bummer.

I am working Friday, Saturday, and Monday this year, but I should be able to catch teams here and there throughout the day, plus anybody after about 4:45 once I get home. But Sunday I am not leaving the couch haha

In addition to being out all weekend I’m at a work training worlds MONDAY but I just discovered that I may be able to stream it as long as it’s not loud.

So I will catch MONDAY divisions but I will be reliant on you all/twitter for Sat/ a lot of Sunday. Don’t let me down.

How has it been nine years?

This is what I'm asking myself as well. We are celebrating our ten year wedding anniversary too, but thankful we planned our dinner for next weekend. I'm at a teaching conference this weekend, so I plan to hide in the back with the live stream and pretend to pay attention.

I can probably just sum up a few posts I'll make already:
-I still hate black shoes UNLESS you have tall socks so they blend in.
-Themes are terrible.
-If you throw a janky layout on the Worlds floor, you maybe aren't ready for that worlds team (exclusions apply).
-Hoping for a LAG and Cali Blops hitfest.

Couldn't access my account and got real scared for a while, don't wanna lose all my shimmies! But omg, the fire alarm went just as team England all girl finished up their chant. I'd cryyyyy!! Luckily it wasn't during anyone's performance..

Also team sweden coed, ngl I got teary eyed, they've never looked so good!! All girl will come back strong tomorrow I'm sure.

I missed England COED but was excited to see All Girl. Thanks to the fire alarm I'm now too close to bed time to watch AG...

I don’t think I’ll be on much before Sunday so let me go ahead and get this out because I won’t have time to do it:

Themes must be stopped.
Stop yanking your stretches.
Why are we doing stunts to the back of the mat? (Ex: Revs stretch high to high tick tocks.)
Make double downs great again.
Father God I can’t watch this awards video montage one more time please.

Those are my usual.

Back