OT Is There An Iphone App That..

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Feb 28, 2010
is kind of like BBM?
I just had a brilliant thought that we could try and set up a fiercechat on something like that with iphone and itouch users:)

Nope, not kik. But there's LiveProfile! It's free :) wanna try it?!

I downloaded LiveProfile. Looks pretty good, but haven't done much on it since I don't have any contacts. Haha my pin on it is LPMXI8OX

Apparently whatsapp is another one. Haha posted something on twitter so now I'm getting answers :)

Okay so cheeeeeeeeeeeeer93 (hahah couldn't resist) discovered that liveprofile doesn't support group chat, and I can't find whatsapp on my App Store. Any other options? Should we try the text free + group chat?

Okay so cheeeeeeeeeeeeer93 (hahah couldn't resist) discovered that liveprofile doesn't support group chat, and I can't find whatsapp on my App Store. Any other options? Should we try the text free + group chat?
Alright i downloaded that..my number is 716 537 5400. but i also created a community for us already which is like a group. So just search 'Fierceboard' in communities and it should come up :)

Yay I'm in!! So everyone download this one, text free plus with group chat! to find the fierceboard community, go to the More option, My Profile, Community (tab at top), then Search!

Back