Iso Posh-pony Discount Code

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

FlightAttendant

Cheer Parent
Nov 17, 2016
Does anyone have a discount code for Posh-Pony they would like to share? I plan to order in the next few days and I am trying to save a couple bucks off a 300 dollar hairpiece
Thanks!

Don't know if they are taking orders right now. They are seriously behind in making the ones that have already been ordered.

Thanks. The closure was extended from the 4th to the 15th. There isn't a new update so I'm hoping the order goes through.

Thanks. The closure was extended from the 4th to the 15th. There isn't a new update so I'm hoping the order goes through.

A few of our parents went to a wig store and matched their kids hair! They paid $12.99, sewed on a hair tie and made their own! They all look great and stay in! If you can't order that's an option to save a ton!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A few of our parents went to a wig store and matched their kids hair! They paid $12.99, sewed on a hair tie and made their own! They all look great and stay in! If you can't order that's an option to save a ton!

Wish you had a how to video for this. For $12.99 I would be willing to try. The teasing and cheer hair is so rough on CP's real hair.

Don't know if they are taking orders right now. They are seriously behind in making the ones that have already been ordered.
Yes they are. Our gym placed a group order in sept. I didn't order, but I am hearing form people who did that they are behind. They were not in for showcase first weekend in Nov( they were told this was 50/50) but now may not be here for first comp in Dec.

What kind of wig did they get that would tease and stay in at that price?? I know of no where you can even buy wefts of real hair at that price, and the synthetic is a mess when you try to tease it.

What kind of wig did they get that would tease and stay in at that price?? I know of no where you can even buy wefts of real hair at that price, and the synthetic is a mess when you try to tease it.

271c3fc9fbf9433776741caeff635927.png

That's hers teased. None have looked a mess that I have seen. I haven't bought for my daughter so not sure what kind it is. I can find out! :)

Sorry. I cant give a posh discount but I can give a pinupsponieswithatease.com discount if you want. its Sarah10

Wish you had a how to video for this. For $12.99 I would be willing to try. The teasing and cheer hair is so rough on CP's real hair.

There are some videos on YouTube for making fake ponies. But real hair wefts will cost a lot more than $12.99.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back