All-Star It's March!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's March, any word on when the new rules will be announced?
We don't typically get any rule changes until June or so. I would hope if any relate to age grids or additional divisions we would be informed by mid May

Sidenote: OMG @ this title. I can't believe how quickly the year has gone in general. Ex: I just oversaw a senior class meeting at work to go over the commencement schedule. I feel like these kids were just in 9th grade.
We were just in 9th grade! Don't worry, we feel the same way :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was only one rule I cared about and they voted the wrong way :( Bleh...I hope we get age grids soon.

There was only one rule I cared about and they voted the wrong way :( Bleh...I hope we get age grids soon.
I'm on my phone so probably missed it- have the released the outcome of the votes? I'm so glad they are at least considering full up to lib in level 4, I've always found the progressions of twisting mounts to lib really bizarre!

I'm on my phone so probably missed it- have the released the outcome of the votes? I'm so glad they are at least considering full up to lib in level 4, I've always found the progressions of twisting mounts to lib really bizarre!

You can look at the votes for each individual question.

Latest posts

Back