All-Star It's Time, Worlds 2012 Predictions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Try not to read things into what I am saying please, but I was speaking of the hard work our kids are putting in and not commenting on the other teams. I have not commented on them all year. I assume they are working hard also, but I'm convinced with effort SE can and will win. So can and will Co-ed. This is a rah rah thread, correct? I'm just cheering.

You go Glenn Coco!

In all honesty (not trying to offend anyone) does anyone think Fierce Legendkatz will place in top 5 in small coed? They have the stunts for sure and I absolutely adore that team and hope they can hang with the big dogs! :)

In all honesty (not trying to offend anyone) does anyone think Fierce Legendkatz will place in top 5 in small coed? They have the stunts for sure and I absolutely adore that team and hope they can hang with the big dogs! :)

Are they even going to worlds? I heard from a girl on the team a little while back that they might not be going because they didnt get a paid bid and its really expensive. LiveLoveFIERCE

But if they do attend, No, I do not think they will place top 5.

Are they even going to worlds? I heard from a girl on the team a little while back that they might not be going because they didnt get a paid bid and its really expensive. LiveLoveFIERCE

I'm not completely sure if they're going this year, but they have been fundraising so i'm guessing if they raise enough they'll go.

I'm not completely sure if they're going this year, but they have been fundraising so i'm guessing if they raise enough they'll go.

Oh that's right I did see a girl I'm friends with on Facebook say they were fundraising! I'm hoping they will be able to go worlds! If not top 5, top 10?

Oh that's right I did see a girl I'm friends with on Facebook say they were fundraising! I'm hoping they will be able to go worlds! If not top 5, top 10?
I think they are really talented and love them, but I think top 10 not top 5. I just hope they can raise the money to go! I love them:)

I can't figure out why they didn't go for the USA bid...:(

Back