All-Star It's Time, Worlds 2012 Predictions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i feel like for large senior who ever is Favorited to win ,wins .... not saying that has anything to do with the scoring or anything .... but usually who ever has the fans vote to win winds up winning so im gonna say stars are gonna win but i would like senior elite to win ! but ill be happy with who ever wins there all good this year

Small Sr: LBOD
Medium Sr: panthers but i want generals
Large Sr: F5!

Small Coed: Smoed
Medium Coed: Obsession/platinum
Large Coed: Cali Coed...they are our for blood... they have gotten better ever comp!

IOAG5: Pink
IOC5: Black Smack/Cali

i feel like for large senior who ever is Favorited to win ,wins .... not saying that has anything to do with the scoring or anything .... but usually who ever has the fans vote to win winds up winning so im gonna say stars are gonna win but i would like senior elite to win ! but ill be happy with who ever wins there all good this year
dont forget about the curse of NCA lol

I wouldn't say that.
For example, 2010 was yet another year for Stars apparently until the underdog, Senior Elite, came out on top.

Idk just my thought!

I wouldn't say that.
For example, 2010 was yet another year for Stars apparently until the underdog, Senior Elite, came out on top.

Idk just my thought!
well everyone wanted stars until senior elite beat them at cheer sport then everyone wanted senior elite .. but i didnt have a fierce board that year so idk what went on on here but on facebook those poll things senior elite had the fan votes

Back