All-Star Jackets.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I would never sell/buy a jacket.... The championship moment lives, not in the actual jacket, but in what the jacket represents. Whether or not I can still wear it... I still want to be 70 and look back on each one and reminisce about the exact moment where that particular one came from.

My daughter has 4 NCA jackets and would never think of selling any of them. They are all from the same (& current) gym and each has a special memory attached. She had 2 of them embroidered because those were extra special years. She won't even store them away lol. She'll wear the one that has the least important memories during the winter in case it gets stolen, though.lol

I would never sell/buy a jacket.... The championship moment lives, not in the actual jacket, but in what the jacket represents. Whether or not I can still wear it... I still want to be 70 and look back on each one and reminisce about the exact moment where that particular one came from.
My CP has never won an NCA jacket (have never been to NCA) but the same thing with her uniforms...I have them all since she was 5 years old. She looks back at them and remembers all those memories. Hopefully we can go next year. I hear the stage is amazing!!!

Back