All-Star Jambrands Big Reveal?!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It happened. Both of them.

:splat: :defeated:
I cannot wait to use these. We have Justin's shimmy and Jammy's fail. What more could Fiercebaord ask for? These are all the gifs we will ever need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's kind of a breath of fresh air. Everything these past couple years has been "spend spend spend" whether it's new uniforms every 6 months with an unnecessary amount of Swarovski crystals or 15 trips to Disney world. Shoot with that money you could take your whole program to the summit for free, for like 3 years in a row lol. I'm not with a program anymore so I don't have any stake in the matter, although I kinda wish I did!

It's kind of a breath of fresh air. Everything these past couple years has been "spend spend spend" whether it's new uniforms every 6 months with an unnecessary amount of Swarovski crystals or 15 trips to Disney world. Shoot with that money you could take your whole program to the summit for free, for like 3 years in a row lol. I'm not with a program anymore so I don't have any stake in the matter, although I kinda wish I did!
Yeah, but you have to spend more to even have a tiny chance of getting the money. My gym's schedule this year was all jam brands except 1 competition. So to have a chance we would have to go to all jam brands or add another comp, and the chance of getting the money if you've only added 1 comp is extremely low. So you'd be asking parents to pay more in comp fees bc you'd need to add multiple events for a possibility of money - and if your cp ages out at the end of the season you don't even benefit from the money. I guess they want to get people to replace varsity events with jam brands events, but that means rather than rewarding their loyal customers who already have a bunch of jam brands events, it's most beneficial to teams that don't have a lot of (or any) jambrands events. Sucks for those gyms that have been filling their schedule with jambrands already.

Yeah, but you have to spend more to even have a tiny chance of getting the money. My gym's schedule this year was all jam brands except 1 competition. So to have a chance we would have to go to all jam brands or add another comp, and the chance of getting the money if you've only added 1 comp is extremely low. So you'd be asking parents to pay more in comp fees bc you'd need to add multiple events for a possibility of money - and if your cp ages out at the end of the season you don't even benefit from the money. I guess they want to get people to replace varsity events with jam brands events, but that means rather than rewarding their loyal customers who already have a bunch of jam brands events, it's most beneficial to teams that don't have a lot of (or any) jambrands events. Sucks for those gyms that have been filling their schedule with jambrands already.

Isn't that what the season pass did? Try to get loyal varsity and jam people to attend their events instead? Plus I'm pretty sure those EP's lost money on that, I heard of a lot of events being cancelled. This could also be a big gamble for Jam. They're not forcing anyone to participate, but I'm sure they would include a way for its already loyal customers like your gym to be involved, and I can't imagine those gyms who attend all Varsity are going to drop their entire schedule and attend 10 Jam events. They may add one or two at most, but they're not going to abandon their guaranteed Varsity rebates for a chance to win somewhere else. Odds are probably going to end up pretty even for anyone who participates

ETA: at least it's not another end of season event like we hoped

Last edited:
It's smart. If even half of every program in the country added one event then they make money. The prize money probably comes from their equity not just cash they have lying around in the Jammy vault. They're a multi million dollar company so they can offer something like this.
I was already planning to add one more Jam event to our *schedule this year so cool.

*Edited bc I put roster...wut

Last edited:
More Jammy fun. This was 5 years ago during Tiny/Mini awards at Jamfest Chicago. It's a short one.

I am pretty confident that our program would have to fly somewhere just to attend an event. That would earn us one entry so I am thinking that we won't be doing that!

Back