Jamfest Comp. Questions!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 10, 2011
Saturday I am going to Cool Jam, one of the Jamfest Competitons. I know I expect something big, like flashing lights, but is there anything else? Like, steam? Are the lights dim? :) Thank you!

im going to that comp. tommarow too, and last year the lights were dim and there were spot lights on the stage and i dont remember there being smoke. it was at a different venue last year but im not expecting anything totally different

im going to that comp. tommarow too, and last year the lights were dim and there were spot lights on the stage and i dont remember there being smoke. it was at a different venue last year but im not expecting anything totally different

i went to the one in Toms River NJ & there was smoke i guess its diff at each comp even though same sponserr !

I love JamFest competitions. :D But usually they have a cool colored floor, blacked out audience, bright lights on you, smoke, and you'll feel like a star! Oh, and like the other poster previously mentioned, a freaky looking thing with pom pons on it's butt. Watch out, or you'll be tackled...

I love JamFest competitions. :D But usually they have a cool colored floor, blacked out audience, bright lights on you, smoke, and you'll feel like a star! Oh, and like the other poster previously mentioned, a freaky looking thing with pom pons on it's butt. Watch out, or you'll be tackled...

hahahahahaha...he's actually not purple, my mistake, he's green.....AND the pom pons are on his head not his butt.....but.... he will still attack you and bounce up and down ....... and he's pretty creepy..........good luck to the Jammy Victims this weekend:D

Back