Jamfest Europe - Cheer Clinic

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I want to go so much!
Do you know what will be taught during the clinic?Just stunts or just tumbles? or both?

im assuming it will be both but with a bigger focus on stunts as tumbling is more 1on1, charlotte leaves for worlds on tuesday so i would contact her soon with any questions regarding it lets you get your form in early and get a place :)

i dont think the rockstars will be going to it though we will be competing

It think it's going to be packed. It's a shame some people may have to miss it if they are competing/in awards at that time. Luckily I'm just doing cheer on the Sunday, so hopefully can do the camp also. :)

It think it's going to be packed. It's a shame some people may have to miss it if they are competing/in awards at that time. Luckily I'm just doing cheer on the Sunday, so hopefully can do the camp also. :)
i didnt even think of that!!! i dont know what dance divisions are when but we have pom jazz and hip hop so no luck for us

I wonder how they are going to run it! Is coed elite taking the class like sending their athletes round to help? That's how I figured it was maybe going to be like a clinic they did a while back with senior elite? Does anybody know anything more? Ceacoach

I wonder how they are going to run it! Is coed elite taking the class like sending their athletes round to help? That's how I figured it was maybe going to be like a clinic they did a while back with senior elite? Does anybody know anything more? Ceacoach
I was thinking along the same lines as you, that coed elite/The CEA coaches run the clinic and go round teaching us. I only know that you had to pick a level (not sure if that's just to get an idea of the skills they will need to focus on) as our coach put us down for intermediate after speaking to the JAMfest lady about it. However they run it, to be able to take part will be pretty amazing. So excited to be able to take part! :)

I was thinking along the same lines as you, that coed elite/The CEA coaches run the clinic and go round teaching us. I only know that you had to pick a level (not sure if that's just to get an idea of the skills they will need to focus on) as our coach put us down for intermediate after speaking to the JAMfest lady about it. However they run it, to be able to take part will be pretty amazing. So excited to be able to take part! :)
Have you done it based on the level f your team or individual tumbling skills?

Does anyone know if coaches can go if their athletes are? I would love to go along and see how CEA coaches coach and pick up tips and tricks from their athletes. Maybe I'll just enter myself as a VERY old cheerleader ;)

I really want to go!!!! but our team has extra practice on the Saturday !:( I don't know what time the practice is because we havn't been told :/ I don't know what time the Clinic finishes. I want to go if its possible :)

Have you done it based on the level f your team or individual tumbling skills?
Our coach decided for us. The tumbling on our team varies, I'm just about L1 but we have those who are L3/4. Same for stunt wise we have those just starting L2 and some who can do L3/4. I don't know how they worked it, but she spoke to the person and discussed it. :)

Does anyone know if coaches can go if their athletes are? I would love to go along and see how CEA coaches coach and pick up tips and tricks from their athletes. Maybe I'll just enter myself as a VERY old cheerleader ;)
We have a lady on our team (also taking part in the clinic) who is 36. It'd be great for coaches as well as their cheerleaders as you'll be learning the same skills/techniques to take back and try at training. I'm sure we'll all learn lots of new information and 'better' technique :)

Does anyone know if you have to go as a stunt group or not? My team arnt competing but me and a friend wanted to go to the clinic and to watch coed elite perform, so do you think we will be okay going as just the two of us (base/back)?

Does anyone know if you have to go as a stunt group or not? My team arnt competing but me and a friend wanted to go to the clinic and to watch coed elite perform, so do you think we will be okay going as just the two of us (base/back)?
I'm not sure, but my squad is of a number where we have people left over, so I assume they will put those with out a group/complete group together...maybe email JAMfest (I think the person is called Charlotte) and they shold be able to help :)

Back