All-Star Jamfest Europe :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

There is a few fancy places on the docks. I got a salad and roll from i think its starbucks/costa coffee? which is just opposite the arena! There is a McDonalds 5 minutes walk away too! You won't be stranded for food..but I would say the quickest/cheapest option would be to bring your own food!

Lol last year we went to a McDonalds we thought was 5 minutes away, turned about to be around a 15 minute walk and me and my team mate had to RUN back to the arena for Stunt Level 5 awards!

Lol last year we went to a McDonalds we thought was 5 minutes away, turned about to be around a 15 minute walk and me and my team mate had to RUN back to the arena for Stunt Level 5 awards!
There's a few McDonalds! There is one near the entrance of the echo arena as you drive in and another in the shopping centre :)

I wouldn't say Echo Arena is a great venue , last year at the comp at one point I got told by arena staff to sit on the floor if there is no seats ... They wouldn't open anymore seats. I also bumped into a friend on another team and wanted to take a quick photo and arena staff told me I couldn't take one inside and told me to move. However it will be a FIERCE comp to go to and Jamfest are very organised. There is a Mc Donals nearer to the arena than the one in the town Centre !! Along the main road as you walk out of the docks:) I'm really looking forward to compete this year :D

I wouldn't say Echo Arena is a great venue , last year at the comp at one point I got told by arena staff to sit on the floor if there is no seats ... They wouldn't open anymore seats. I also bumped into a friend on another team and wanted to take a quick photo and arena staff told me I couldn't take one inside and told me to move. However it will be a FIERCE comp to go to and Jamfest are very organised. There is a Mc Donals nearer to the arena than the one in the town Centre !! Along the main road as you walk out of the docks:) I'm really looking forward to compete this year :D
It's strange you got told to sit on the floor, I sat down on the steps for two seconds (in a really out of the way section) and was rudely told to stand up by the arena staff.

Back