All-Star Jamfest Indy 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm working on making a couple spreadsheets for both days to make it easier for people, one will just be the general schedule (same as Jamfest's), one by division, one by performance time (and by that, I mean who is performing in each hall at the same time, so if you have to pick a team, you can pick the one you really want to see a lot easier), and one by gym/team. I also included which Hall and what JAMSession to make it a bit easier as well. If anyone wants to use this schedule for this weekend to highlight teams or such, feel free to.

Here's day 1 already finished based on the newest schedule from Jamfest:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhANaCnEZtRQdDEyNExLY2p2amZlUEVWQ0xIWERBV1E

I'm working on making a couple spreadsheets for both days to make it easier for people, one will just be the general schedule (same as Jamfest's), one by division, one by performance time (and by that, I mean who is performing in each hall at the same time, so if you have to pick a team, you can pick the one you really want to see a lot easier), and one by gym/team. I also included which Hall and what JAMSession to make it a bit easier as well. If anyone wants to use this schedule for this weekend to highlight teams or such, feel free to.

Here's day 1 already finished based on the newest schedule from Jamfest:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhANaCnEZtRQdDEyNExLY2p2amZlUEVWQ0xIWERBV1E
you are amazing!! thank you so much :)

I updated the schedule for day 1 to the one that JAMfest released yesterday (01/09), working on day 2 still.

Peak Athletics from Highlands Ranch Colorado will be sending some of their teams!
Small Senior Level 2 - Panthers
Large Junior Level 3 - Cheetahs (Last years Jamfest Cheer Supernational Small Junior 3 National Champions!)
Large Junior Level 4 - Cougars
Small Senior Level 4 - Fierce Cats
Small Senior Level 5 - Tigers

I made a team dinner reservation today and found out that many restaurants are already full or filling up fast. If you want to and haven't yet you better get on it.

Side Note: CheerKatie08 posted on my Facebook that she wants to meet me. I feel special to finally get to meet the famous World Champion and Fiereceboard award winner :D

Back