All-Star Jamfest Indy 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oops -- I sent my message without the message I was answering showing up -- my daughter's team that performs at 7:33 AM is Legacy Xtreme Scorpions - Small senior coed 4.

What about World Cup, Maryland Twisters, Cheer Athletics and CEA Coed Elite...didn't see them or I might be crazy!

elite cheer nebraska
small senior 3-eclipse
small junior 4-fusion
large senior restricted coed 5-blaze
small senior 5-stars
and some teams from elite cheer michigan are going but im not sure what teams

Oops -- I sent my message without the message I was answering showing up -- my daughter's team that performs at 7:33 AM is Legacy Xtreme Scorpions - Small senior coed 4.
i thought you were answering me. lol
and again i am soo sorry!! i think there should be some kind of cheer law that no team can perform til at least before 9am!!:)

Will Someone please tell me why senior coed level 4 is competing at 7:30 in the morning?! I warm up at 7 am. Ha this will be interesting...
i know! that is crazy - especially when minis & youth kids are performing in the afternoon & our jr. 4 is on at 7pm!!

I actually prefer competing early. That way you have the rest of the day to watch any other teams that you want to.
i have to agree with you. as much as i complained, it actually is better. you just get up and compete - no time to worry about it all day - & you are over and done with it early.
last year for senior 3, the majority of the comps we went to had us competing first thing.

Back