All-Star Jamfest Indy Day 1 Updates And Discussion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I hope F5 takes the win here & @ worlds. They deserve it!..not saying everyone else doesn't, but something about them makes me want them to win.

What is up with the "I can be a freak everyday of the week" music?! I don't like it!

Okay, Maryland Twisters Rein just scared me in their stunt sequence! I thought they were rippling off them fall to the ground and my heart stopped. I love the transition!!!

This is what it says on Jamfest website for a bobble in a stunt...."Stunt/Pyramid – Any skill where the flyers leg is away from the body and the leg drops out of the skill. (Example: Heel stretch, scorpion, etc. and the leg drops.)"

If I remember.. in Sr Elite's bobbles I believe they all kept their body positions and the leg does not drop out of the skill.. does this mean their bobbles are not counted at Jamfest?

This is what it says on Jamfest website for a bobble in a stunt...."Stunt/Pyramid – Any skill where the flyers leg is away from the body and the leg drops out of the skill. (Example: Heel stretch, scorpion, etc. and the leg drops.)"

If I remember.. in Sr Elite's bobbles I believe they all kept their body positions and the leg does not drop out of the skill.. does this mean their bobbles are not counted at Jamfest?

That's what I'm thinking. Might detract from execution or something, though. Honestly I know nothing about the Jamfest score sheet. Lol.

Not sure if they deduct for travelling stunts, cause they could get hit with that for Maddie, but they all kept their body postitions. So potentially only deduction is the tumble bust.

Back