All-Star Jamfest Indy Day 1 Updates And Discussion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does that mean F5 will get one too?
I would say F5 will not get a deduction because that stunt did not travel like CEA's did, theirs was more like they caught it low, and the press back up to ext. was what made it look a little crazy...... CEA's was more of a "oh crap shes gonna fall... then magically was touched by an angel" type bobble....

I think stars should take out the tik toks..just doesnt look good nor clean. You can win without tik toks. There are more creative things to do.

I'm actually a fan of the heel stretch pyramid. I like the way it looks. Cheerforce Diamondz also looked good doing the moving jump sequence 2 seasons ago I think.

only 1 tick tock fell. i think theirs look good.

"oh crap shes gonna fall... then magically was touched by an angel" type bobble....

love the description lol
biggrin.png

i am so nervous for my f5 <3

Oh goodness, me too. I want F5 to win and if the don't SS. I love F5, the have been my favorite since like 2005. They are always amazing, but this year they are even better. Like they have the best chance at winning worlds this year than they've had in a while....Just my opinion.

Oh goodness, me too. I want F5 to win and if the don't SS. I love F5, the have been my favorite since like 2005. They are always amazing, but this year they are even better. Like they have the best chance at winning worlds this year than they've had in a while....Just my opinion.
SAME !

as a judge, I know that I, and Several other judges are getting tired of sloppy "fake tik tok ups" and the " giant dip to prep tick toks up to ext." They are over used and SLOPPY............... Now the straight clean ext. to ext. tik toks (no dip) are another story, those are hot.

Omg what happened to the girl on prime time?!!! She looked like she was hurt really bad:( I hope she's alright.

Back