All-Star Jamfest Indy Day 1 Updates And Discussion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cheer Express, Cheer Command, Suns...I think those are top 3 to this point.

Is it me or did all of the girls on Ohio explosion look really bored? Idk I might be wrong but it looked like no energy in their routine.

So far all teams in Sm. Senior looked kinda rough around the edges in terms of cleanliness...But I think Cheer Express will be in the lead, followed by either Cheer Command or WC Suns....These three teams hit best, and I believe that Cheer Express is the only team of those three (maybe Cheer Command too?) that didn't have any tumbling or stunts hit the floor.

Peak performing again after TNC...hopefully the injured girl is ok

Top notch had a lot of falls in their pyramid. Their tumbling was good but a lot of the stunts didn't hit. peak athletics is coming back on to perform:)

ok...since we're on a break, couple things I've noticed that are annoying me.
1. Center flyers in the pyramid who are dead. Please do something besides stand there. You're boring me.
2. If you bust your tumbling, please do not spirit. You look dumb.
3. Double downs that are helicoptered or not completing rotation. It's crazy and you're going to kill your group.
4. Tumbling to fulls or doubles with incomplete rotations. If your double is only a 1 1/2, then it's not a double.
5. Catch your freaking flyers...there's no reason they should be bouncing off the ground like that.
6. Flyers, please stop cradling yourselves. Wait for the pop, it's so much less scary. Same goes for braced flips, do not throw yourself towards the flip. Terrifying.

Back